Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Cooking with Gas

Buenos Dias, I trust you are well today.

The News:

Target Corp. Profit Falls 41% as Credit-Card Losses Mount

Macy's profit drops to $310 million

Home Depot swings to $54 million loss

Lowe's Profit Takes a 60% Dive

Taiwan's export orders plunge to record low

Citigroup's road to nationalization

Oh sweet Rupert, tell us more.

Rupert Murdoch issued an urgent internal communication

The more interesting news cometh from China. As you maybe aware China holds over a trillion buckerookys. Once they start dumping them, we will be cooking with gasoline.

China is mobilizing its dollar reserves!

There we go. I'll keep you all appraised. I have a feeling I may have to post again this evening. So until then, have a wonderful day!

"We are so broke we can't even afford to pay attention!"~~~Not sure who said it, I heard it at the gun shop where I got my haircut. lol

Prov.
17:22
A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.

With Love,

Joshua F.

No comments:

Post a Comment