Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday Madness

Hello, Hello. I trust everyone is not infected with the sickness.

The News:

The Pandemic, the check is in the mail. So what have we?

Some strange mixed reports as to the nature of vaccines, which is strange enough.

San Fran Times:
Gilead, Roche ready with swine flu treatments

Reuters UK:
Current vaccines will not stop swine flu: experts

Just don't get any shots. Eat your vitamin C, get plenty of sleep, and don't fight with your loved ones. It will keep you healthy and strong like steel. People who fight at home are far more likely to get sick. Its the constant stress hormones exhausting the body.

Chicago Tribune:

Swine flu: Baxter seeks swine flu sample to begin work on vaccine


!!^^Baxter is the company that mixed live avian flu with human flu in its vaccinations. Look at the article I wrote called MAD or do your own research. Again don't get any flu shots no matter how bad the mass media is going to freak us out.

Phoenix Business Journal:
Russia bans Arizona pork, California, Mexican meats in response to swine flu

This kind of bothers me. I am not sure if it is possible to get flu from meat. I am sure they slaughter sick pigs, thats profit. Russians aren't morons or crazy, so be advised.

CDC scoreboard:
Swine Influenza (Flu)

California ~ 7
Kansas ~ 2
New York ~ 28
Ohio ~ 1
Texas ~ 2
Total ~ 40

No deaths in our nation, thank the Lord. I am not sure how bad it is in Mexico, some say they are inflating the numbers to cause panic. Others say they are suppressing numbers because its getting really bad. I will research this and let yall know what I come to.

Pray for those that suffer. They're suffering is ours too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Mass Media Mind Control project has been putting out some propaganda recently that really makes me angry. More so than usual, the mass media are experts at polarizing people. Which I can't begin to describe how I loathe that so. There are more than just the two options they give us, and once an idea from these people is bought, your individual mind and perspective has lost.

Anyways.

Raw Story:
Scarborough: ‘Rational fear’ justifies torture

When I saw this, I thought of Job...4:6

Is not this thy fear, thy confidence, thy hope, and the uprightness of thy ways?

My fear is that we do torture people, my fear is that we justify it with fear. So called "rational fear" like there is any difference.

This following clip is the most disgusting thing I've seen. A news report that uses poor taste, in its use of a sexual slang term repeatedly. Then we are told that anyone who protests the government allowing us to be robbed blind, is a racist, or has a chemical imbalance in their brain. The entire clip is a lie, meant to polarize one group of countrymen and women against another. How smug and intelligent we are! We know the Truth...and we are sooo good.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a lighter note.

The Sacramento Bee:
Some houses in Sacramento area now cost less than $25,000

Who wants to buy a house?? Lol I thought about it, but then I remembered Sacramento is a death trap. MMMaybe if they paid me 25 grand, I'd think about it.

So the week is off. Come what may time runs through the roughest day.~Shakespeare, not sure from which, Macbeth and the witches. Remember to visualize the kind of world you would like to live in. It helps us all. I'm sure the world you would make would be a blast to live in. Mine will. Be safe out there. I'm going on a walk.

Prov.
25:11
A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.

Wisdom stands at the turn in the road and calls upon us publicly, but we consider it false and despise its adherents.~~~Gibran

With Love,

Joshua F.

No comments:

Post a Comment