Monday, January 12, 2009

The Rigermoral

Hey guys, I have a few things to offer tonight. I'm really tired, in a good way. So here we go.

Sen Dorgan: Federal Reserve Refuses To Identify Recipients Of 2 Trillion In Emergency Loans! Check this out, I am speechless. Its, well its......




For those looking for some answers, this old man has alot of knowing. Take some time and watch it if you have the time. I love old men that keep their minds sharp and don't pull any punches, I wish we had more. He even sheds light on our previous civil war, and how it affects our nation to this very day, I had no idea. I'm not saying this guy is right, but it is an interesting perspective indeed. Quid pro quo?



Keep getting ready for the storm coming. Nothing will be put in your path that you cannot over come. The time for self aggrandizement is at an end. We are strapped in guys, the roller coaster ride is about to start. Listen to your thoughts, and be as aware as you possibly can be.

Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.~~~Twain

Prov
1:5
A wise man will hear and will increase learning, and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsel

With my Love~
Joshua F.

No comments:

Post a Comment